Fed up of having to search for inspiration for heart-warming meals? Bored of listening to the wind and rain batter your windows? Come join us at The Stone Grill in Blackpool or Manchester and banish those winter blues!
The two course meal deal is available Sunday to Friday except Valentine’s Day. It includes some of our most popular dishes, made from delicious local ingredients and prepared fresh when you order. It’s a great way to forget named storms and bad TV for a few hours.
Two course meal deal
The menu for the two course meal deal costs £14.99 per person and looks like this:
- Breaded Button Mushrooms – A popular classic, crispy coated button mushrooms served with garlic mayo.
- House Pâté – Smooth house pâté served with onion chutney and toasted ciabatta bread.
- Creamy Garlic Mushrooms – Sliced mushrooms tossed in garlic butter, finished with cream & served on toasted ciabatta bread.
- Chicken Wings – Deliciously juicy chicken wings plain, spicy Buffalo or Smoky BBQ sauce.
- 8oz Rump on the Stone – Served uncooked to the table for you to cook it on a hot stone, just the way you like it. Includes chunky chips and onion rings.
- Lamb Rump – Served uncooked to the table for you to cook it on a hot stone, just the way you like it. Includes chunky chips and onion rings.
- Tuna Steak – Served uncooked to the table for you to cook it on a hot stone, just the way you like it. Includes chunky chips and onion rings.
- Stone Grill Burger – Choose any traditional or exotic single burger from our main menu. Beef, Chicken, Vegetable, Ostrich, Buffalo, Llama, Kangaroo, Zebra, Wild Boar or even Crocodile!
- Hand Battered Cod Fillet – A crispy boneless & skinless cod fillet served with chunky chips, mushy peas & tartar sauce.
- Halloumi and Med Veg – Slices of halloumi on a bed of slow-roasted red onion, courgette, aubergine, peppers & potato. served on the stone with chunky chips & onion rings.
- Chilli con-Carne – Chef’s prime chilli beef served with basmati rice.
- Lasagne – Oven baked beef lasagne topped with cheese.
The steak lamb and tuna on a stone are the stars of the show. Fresh meats prepared ready to cook and served along with a hot stone for you to cook it on. Add your meat to the stone and watch it coo to your preferred level of doneness and then eat. It’s a fantastic way to enjoy a meal and everyone should try it at least once!