I am pleased to announce the opening of The Stone Grill Manchester. After many months of planning, renovation and refitting, the newest member of The Stone Grill family is now open for business!
Located at 13-25 Liverpool Road, Manchester, M3 4NW, the restaurant is in the centre of town right by the Hilton Hotel. It has seating for 100 guests with large tables for bigger parties and private tables for those special occasions. The restaurant is open Monday to Sundays from 5pm onwards. Last tables can be booked for 10pm and 9pm on Sundays.
The Stone Grill Manchester
The Stone Grill Manchester has the same smart casual dress code and age restriction of 14 and over. This age limit is purely down to the risk associated with the hot stones.
The menu is made up of the same delicious fresh dishes we serve in Blackpool. A sample menu includes:
- Soup of the Day – Soup of the day served with warm ciabatta bread and butter.
- Sticky Chipotle Glazed Chicken – Chicken breast pieces coated in a smoky spicy chipotle glaze.
- House Pâté – Smooth house pâté, onion chutney, toasted ciabatta bread and butter.
- Loaded Potato Skins – Seasoned potato skins loaded with spicy chilli beef & topped with oozing cheddar cheese.
- Crispy Halloumi – Fried jenga cut halloumi served with either a tangy onion relish or sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- Salt & Pepper Squid – Crispy fried chunks of squid served with garlic mayo.
- Creamy Garlic Mushrooms – Sliced mushrooms tossed in garlic butter, finished with cream & served on toasted ciabatta bread.
- Garlic Chilli Tiger King Prawns – Tiger king prawns pan fried in butter, garlic, white wine and a hint of fresh red chilli, served with toasted ciabatta bread and a wedge of lemon.
- 8oz / 16oz Rump Steak
- 12oz Meat Platter – Rump, Sirloin and Ribeye
- 8oz / 16oz Sirloin steak
- 16oz Meat Platter – Rump, Sirloin, Ribeye and Fillet
- 14oz Ribeye
- 20 oz Chateaubriand (2 persons) – Pure fillet steak cut from the thicker part of the tenderloin.
- Fillet Surf and Turf – Medallions of fillet steak (6oz) and 5 tiger king prawns
- Tuna Steak
- Fillet Medallions – 8oz, 10oz or 12oz of fillet medallions
- Halloumi and Med Veg – Slices of halloumi on a bed of slow-roasted red onion, courgette, aubergine, peppers and potato
- 10 oz Fillet
- Exotic Meat of the Week – See specials board
- Lamb Rump
The menu also includes a wide range of steak sauces, sides, burgers, daily specials and delicious desserts.
If you’re in Manchester and feel like a steak on the stone experience, visit The Stone Grill at 13-25 Liverpool Road for something just a little different!