If you’re looking for inspiration this Valentine’s Day, why not try a delicious steak on a stone or fish on a stone? Don’t pay hugely inflated prices at other restaurants on this special occasion, pay the same price as always at The Stone Grill in Blackpool and Manchester.
On Friday the 14th of February, Valentine’s Day, why not join others at The Stone Grill? We have a couple of tables left in both Manchester and Blackpool but if previous years are anything to go by, they won’t be around for long!
The current menu looks a little like this:
- Breaded Button Mushrooms – A popular classic, crispy coated button mushrooms served with garlic mayo.
- Chicken Wings – Deliciously juicy chicken wings plain, spicy buffalo or smoky BBQ sauce.
- House Pâté – Smooth house pâté served with onion chutney and toasted ciabatta bread.
- Spicy Meatballs – Handmade beef meatballs in a rich spicy tomato sauce served with toasted ciabatta bread.
- Crispy Halloumi – Crispy fried halloumi served with either a tangy onion relish or sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- Salt & Pepper Squid – Crispy fried chunks of squid served with a pot of garlic mayo or sweet chilli dip.
- Creamy Garlic Mushrooms – Sliced mushrooms tossed in garlic butter, finished with cream & served on toasted ciabatta bread.
- Garlic Chilli Tiger King Prawns – Tiger king prawns pan fried in butter, garlic, white wine and a hint of fresh red chilli, served with toasted ciabatta bread and a wedge of lemon.
On The Stone
Meat & fish is served seasoned on a board for you to cook at the table on a very hot volcanic stone.
- 8oz / 16oz Rump Steak
- 12oz Meat Platter – Rump, Sirloin and Ribeye
- 8oz / 16oz Sirloin Steak
- 16oz Meat Platter – Rump, Sirloin, Ribeye and Fillet (approx 4oz of each)
- 14oz Ribeye Steak
- 20oz Chateaubriand – Pure fillet steak cut from the thicker part of the tenderloin.
- Fillet Surf and Turf – Medallions of fillet steak (6oz) and 5 tiger king prawns
- Halloumi and Med Veg – Slices of halloumi on a bed of slow-roasted red onion, courgette, aubergine, peppers and potato
- Fillet Medallions – 8oz, 10oz or 12oz of fillet medallions
- Exotic Meat of the Week – See specials board
- 10oz Fillet Steak
Traditional and Exotic Burgers
All served as single burgers in a soft bun with onion ring, salad, chunky chips and a side pot of burger relish. Burger double-up for £3. Add cheddar cheese or bacon for £1 each.
- Beef Steak Burger – The Stone Grill signature beef burger made from pure quality beef steak.
- Buffalo Burger – Lean and tasty, buffalo contains less than one-fourth the amount of fat & half of the cholesterol level of beef.
- Kangaroo Burger – Kangaroo is well known for its low fat content. It is high in protein and iron yet low in cholesterol.
- Chicken Burger – A real BBQ’d hand cut chicken breast burger.
- Llama Burger – Llama is directly related to the camel with reddish meat similar to beef in terms of colour and texture. It’s been eaten for centuries and has had a long cultural history with its sweet mutton like taste. Extremely succulent and tender.
- Wild Boar Burger – Wild Boar is a red meat, darker than traditional Pork, with a lower cholesterol and fat content and higher in protein than Beef, Lamb, Pork and Chicken.
- Vegetable Burger – A slightly spicy crispy coated vegetable burger.
- Zebra Burger – Zebra meat is sweeter than beef with a slight flavour of game.
- Crocodile Burger – Crocodile meat is light in colour and surprisingly delicious with a texture similar to pork. It has a low level of cholesterol and is exceptionally juicy and tender yet firm and meaty.
- Ostrich Burger – Ostrich meat tastes similar to the finest quality beef, but doesn’t just taste great, it’s also a healthy alternative to traditional meats with a cholesterol count lower than chicken and fish.
From The Kitchen
- Chilli con-Carne – Chef’s prime chilli beef served with basmati rice.
- Chicken, Wiltshire Ham and Leek Pie – Served with chunky chips or creamy mash potato, garden peas and gravy.
- Lasagne – Oven baked beef lasagne topped with cheese.
- Battered Cod – A crispy battered boneless and skinless cod fillet served with chunky chips, mushy peas and tartar sauce.
- Steak Pie – Served with chunky chips or creamy mash potato, garden peas and gravy.
- Lamb Shank – A tender lamb shank slowly cooked in a delicious mint and rosemary gravy, served with creamy mash potato.